Rejuvenate your soul in the tranquillity of our private forest and expansive tropical garden filled with the sounds of running water and birdsong.
Knysna Accommodaton is perfectly situated just a five minute drive from Knysna's bustling town centre with its vibrant waterfront crammed with restaurants and shops. Three superb golf courses are within easy reach as are the famous Knysna Heads and Leisure Isle with its two sandy beaches. Go here for more information on Knysna.
Our Knysna Accommodation offers 14 elegantly furnished en suite rooms each with their own unique style and character. Our rooms are dotted around our magical gardens and accessed via elevated timber walkways.
A range of accommodation options are available at Bamboo, from twin or double garden, courtyard or poolside rooms through to family suites. All of our rooms have private entrances and terraces or deck areas.
- Courtyard rooms feature double or twin bedded options and a private, courtyard garden area.
- Family rooms are garden rooms with sufficient space to accommodate families of four with small kids.
- A Poolside Family Suite consists of two interleading en suite bedrooms suitable for either families (with up to 3 kids) or a group of friends travelling together. The spacious main bedroom, situated at the poolside, contains a double bed and a sleeper couch whilst the adjacent smaller bedroom is twin bedded.
- Our Garden Suite with a large bedroom (king) and small sitting room with double sleeper couch is perfect for families with small kids. The Suite, tucked away in a corner of our garden, offers tranquillity and privacy.
- Garden rooms offer double accommodation in king or queen beds and have their own private terraces/decks.
- A Treetops Loft room features a large bedroom (king) with a small, separate sitting area plus a small deck overlooking our forest canopy.
- Our Poolside Garden room is perfect for those guests seeking seclusion and privacy. For a nominal additional charge exclusive use of the swimming pool may be reserved.
- Honeymooners may choose from two superb, romantic accommodation options. A large, lavishly decorated treetop Honeymoon Loft Suite with an enormous bedroom, sitting room, decadent roll top bath (with separate shower room) and a fireplace for those romantic winter nights. Or newlyweds may prefer our honeymoon garden cottage, a shady retreat tucked away in a secluded part of the gardens with a large undercover terrace with attached wooden deck, a large bedroom with a king size bed, a private sitting room area featuring a bay window and a wood burning fire and a luxurious full bathroom with an enormous handmade bath!!
- A Garden Family Suite, comprising two bedrooms sharing a bathroom, caters for families of 4 (with smaller kids) .
Our comfortable beds are dressed in 100% cotton percale linen and all of our rooms contain a flat screen colour TV, original local artworks, tea and coffee making facilities, ceiling fan, wall heater, radio clock ipod dock, hairdryer and bar fridge.
Take a 360 Degree Tour