Congratulations to Wessel Erwee from Cape Town
The glorious Garden Route, a Southern Cape coastal strip stretching for over 200km, is undoubtedly a jewel in the crown of South Africa’s natural beauty. Few regions, even globally, match either the scenic beauty or the geographical diversity of our Garden Route, with its majestic mountains, endless beaches, ancient forests, lakes and rivers, breathtaking vistas and a harmonious mosaic of vegetation zones.
Country Life, together with ten co-sponsors from the Knysna and Tsitsikamma regions, is treating one lucky reader to an unbelievable self-drive, fivenight Garden Route Escape for four people, including some of the best the Garden Route has to offer:
THE PRIZE INCLUDES
- Three nights Knysna B&B accommodation at Knysna’s Bamboo, The Guest House – a magical hideaway where you are always assured of the warmest of welcomes.
- A Sunset Cruise through the iconic Knysna Heads aboard the Outeniqua, a 50-foot yacht, courtesy of Springtide Charters.
- An exciting full-day Best of the Crags Tour with Go Garden Route, visiting Monkeyland, Birds of Eden, Tenikwa Wildlife Awareness Centre, Elephant Sanctuary and a lunch at Bramon Wine Estate.
- A comprehensive Featherbed Nature Reserve Eco Tour with the Featherbed Company – a fourhour experience including a return ferry trip to the Western Head, a 4x4 ride to the reserve, a guided walk through coastal forest and fynbos culminating in a lavish outdoor buffet lunch.
- A therapeutic massage in the privacy of your Bamboo room by specialised massage therapist, Verensia da Costa.
- An SUP (Stand Up Paddle) lesson on the Knysna Lagoon with Tony Cook Adventures.
- A dinner at Cruise Café, a relaxed restaurant serving exceptional fare on the Knysna Lagoon.
- Two nights B&B accommodation with At The Woods Guest House in the picturesque Storms River Village.
- An exhilarating bungy jump, the highest bridge jump in the world, from the Bloukrans Bridge courtesy of Face Adrenalin.
- A treetop Canopy Tour in the Tsitsikamma Forest with Stormriver Adventures – a unique eco-wilderness experience.
- A step back in time with a dinner at the landmark Marilyn’s 60s Diner in Storms River Village.
SMS ‘CL Garden Route’, the answer to the question below and your contact details to 45595 before 31 January 2012. The prize is valid until 30 September 2012. Prize cannot be used during school holidays or the Knysna Oyster Festival.
Question: How long is the Garden Route?